Advance booking is required to play the 18 hole Robert Trent Jones course :
- Directly at the golf club reception.
- By telephone : +33 4 50 53 06 28
- By secure online payment at https://chamonix.g.netgolf.fr/
Bookings by phone can be made 24 hours in advance, Online bookings with prepayment can be made two months in advance.
- Minimum level required: Green card.
- At very busy times a minimum handicap of 36 may be required.
- In competition you will be informed of the maximum handicap when you enter.
- You must be the holder of an FFG license or affiliated at a foreign federation and covered by civil liability insurance.
Attention ! French Golf Federation license holders have civil responsibility insurance. The ffgolf, on which the law imposes an obligation of information (article L. 321 – 4 of the “Code du Sport”) reminds its licensees of the benefits of taking out an insurance policy covering bodily injury which the practice of golf can expose them to. The licensee however remains free to choose the insurance of his choice best adapted to his needs.
The club management reserves the right to refuse a visitor without giving a reason.
Access to the club may be forbidden if the local rules are not respected or if the basic rules of dress, etiquette and courtesy are contravened.
Online reservations for visitors are payable upon booking from the schedule. Simply enter your last name and license number.
No refunds will be made unless management closes the course for the day.