A course signed by architect Robert Trent Jones Sr
Chamonix Golf Club is open to visitors
Advance booking is required to play the 18 hole Robert Trent Jones course :
- Directly at the golf club reception.
- By telephone : 04 50 53 06 28
- By secure online payment
Bookings can be made 24 hours in advance.
- Minimum level required: Green card. At very busy times a minimum handicap of 36 may be required.
- In competition you will be informed of the maximum handicap when you enter.
- You must be the holder of an FFG license or affiliated at a foreign federation and covered by civil liability insurance.
Attention ! French Golf Federation license holders have civil responsibility insurance. The ffgolf, on which the law imposes an obligation of information (article L. 321 – 4 of the “Code du Sport”) reminds its licensees of the benefits of taking out an insurance policy covering bodily injury which the practice of golf can expose them to. The licensee however remains free to choose the insurance of his choice best adapted to his needs.
The club management reserves the right to refuse a visitor without giving a reason.
Access to the club may be forbidden if the local rules are not respected or if the basic rules of dress, etiquette and courtesy are contravened.
© 2019 Made with love in Chamonix by Cybergraph, printing, web & graphic design agency — Legal notice